- Ensure Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity for the caregiver and elder devices
- Be sure the caregiver and elder devices were paired through the setup process
- Be sure the elder has turned on “Notifications” either during the setup process OR through the following:
Apple settings->ElderCheck Now->Notifications->turn on “Allow Notifications” and make sure “Show in Notification Center,” “Sounds,” “Badge App Icon,” and “Show on Lock Screen” are all toggled to “On” (colored green).
- Erase the ElderCheck Now app from both the caregiver’s and elder’s devices and download again to restart the setup process.
- Please see elder setup video tutorial for additional help.